Wednesday, September 22, 2010

bullying

I remember a time when i was at my old school and I saw a fight and did nothing about it. Two guys were fighting at the very edge of the school alone and I just happened to be play tag and ran past there. Then i saw them fighting I felt like doing something but if I did I was afraid that he would do something to me so I just pretended that nothing had happen and ran off.
That night i felt really bad and I couldn't get to sleep. I kept worrying about it and thinking that how saw me a now he thinks that I might tell so he might do something to me but i suddenly went to sleep. In the morning I was really nervous about going to school but when I got to school nothing happened for the whole day and that is how i saw and did nothing about the bullying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment