Sunday, October 17, 2010

HELP ME

I could hear the giants coming they were getting closer one by one my friends were getting squashed. I have to work out what to do to survive this invasion of the giants. I have to find my kids and save them. I must take them to our borrow. Arrrrrrrr "help me" I am being chased by giants. I can hear my kids calling " dad under the mud go quickly". Save your self kids and take your sister through the under ground tunnel and out the other side of the bridge. I'll tell every one to retreat to the tunnel and meet you on the other side of the bridge. "Ok"


"Guys retreat back through the tunnels quickly". One of the mudskippers shout out" its blocked" the giants must of destroyed it. It's imposable to fix it in only a matter of time. We must find another way. "Lets go", come on. Look I see another way through the mangroves it looks risky. "should we take the path?" um "yes" let’s hurry. I finally find something to eat. I will give the food to the little mudskippers they need the energy and strength the most. "Lets continue". It looks like we are going to come through crab territory they are  vicious. (Someone shouts out) lets find another way we all ready have enough trouble With the giants. its to late we have to sneak past them lets give it a shot "ok". 

Once we were on the other side we realized that we had made it back through  the other side of the bridge safely. I ran to my family so did every other mud skipper. We all had a chat and told our stories about the other way home. After that we all had to build the broken tunnel, which took us along time!!!!!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment