Sunday, May 22, 2011

The End Is Near

The piece that I am most proud of is my Ancient Egyptian Dairy. It took lots of effort and lots of research. I was a big challenge for me because my weakness is writing. We had to do 3 dairy entries each had to be over 1000 words. This was the one piece I did that I am most proud of.

Some of the greatest challenges I have completed is maps testing and tic tac toe. Map testing is where you do a big test of the computer it takes along time and you answer about 50 questions if you get one right it takes you to the next level. The tic tac toe is three things that you have to complete in three weeks but you are in a group of three. Example: for my tic tac toe I worked with radika and julian. We chose to do a power point, 2 dairy entries and a mobile. Those were the two main challenges in 6th grade for me.

This year I learned about my self I learned that I am the letter oo for my profile that means I should sit near the back on the left side and It means that I distract a lot of people when I am board so thats why I should sit near the back. I also learned that I like to work in groups and I always need something to do.

For my behavior I would say I am satisfactory for my participation I would say I would be satisfactory, for my organization I would say I could need improving and for effort I put in what the teachers expect.

One of my goals for 7 grade is to make a big effort to do more of what the teachers expect. I chose this goal because it is hard to achieve but not to hard. I also feel like I need to put more effort in.

My second goal is to be organized most of the year. It will help me with my work and time.

some of the advice I would give to the class of 2018 is if you have trouble with your locker. It would only be for 3 or 4 days. Also The teachers are not scary until you get to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment