Saturday, April 9, 2011

Letter to Mum and Dad

Dear Mum and Dad,

You are probably wondering why I ran away and where I am. I ran away because I didn't want to be capped. I found out that you don't have to be capped if you really don't want to. There is a way to be free, but it takes a lot of courage. You need to go to the White Mountains and there you will be not be capped, but I can not reveal the information on how to get to the White Mountains. I am very sorry, but I can't say where I am just in case this letter is discovered by the Tripods; they would kill me. Since you guys are capped you would not know this, but you had freedom before and it all got taken away when you were capped. I don't want that to happen to me. I miss you and try not to worry about me; I am safe and Henry is with me too.

I have learned a lot of things on my journey to wherever I am. I think I made the right decision. I am happy that I have made it and having freedom is great. I had a great adventure and I am proud of myself of having the guts to take a massive risk.

Yours sincerely,
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment