Monday, January 10, 2011

New Years Resolution






This year my goal is going to be A's or b+'s in every subject because the better grades, the better university I will get into and that will lead to a good job and so on. You need a good job so you can do more things in life or you could just get a decent job. I am going to try really hard to get good grades.

My other goal is going to be to help new kids in 6th grade. This year I am a peer helper. I want to be a peer helper because I want to help new people to feel like they fit in, to help them to make friends, show them around so they know where all there classes are. I believe I can be a peer helper because I have had experience in 5th grade and I am respectful, kind, bright, helpful, always on time and caring. I think that I can make school fun for all the new kids. I get a green top, get to go to meetings and get to go to a pool party at the end of the year. But most of all I get to be proud of my self.

My last goal is to read lots of books so I can get my reading level higher. I feel that I need to do more reading. I try hard to find books I like. Reading will help me in life when I am in university to get a good job. It is important goal because if my reading level was a year behind i wont get such a good job. If I had a reading level that was one year higher I would get a better job. Read is one of the most important skills that you need in life.    


Last year I went to NZ. My main highlight is going to Mt Manganui to go surfing with my friends for 3 days. Jack and I were in the water out back were the waves were big. There was a wave coming towards us; suddenly I paddled as hard as I could. In a flash I was up on my board and surfing. I was losing control and my legs were wobbly like a person had no bones. I fell into the water and was tumbling all around. I got back up and paddled out again. I was getting lots of waves but later on in the day the waves were small so I could not surf. Jack and I went back up to the batch and ate dinner.




I hope I achieve these goals by the end of this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment