Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How Well We Think We Did and How We need to Improve on Our Power Point

I think I did well on my power point because I explained everything good. It took me a while to get all my facts because I had no internet and I did it all at school. I am proud of myself because I got a great grade. I also had a peer helper editor which helped me so they could see any mistakes that I missed. I had 12 slides instead of 6 and much more information. I also added a bit about my city. Over all I think I did great.

I would improve my facts make them more detailed and more interesting and also be prepared to answer questions. I think I need to be a bit louder and site my sources properly. We are learning in class to site our sources properly. I could focus more on the information instead of focusing on the pictures.

I learnt lots of things about city's. Power points are a great way to show someone a lot about something. they are interesting because if you just read off a pice of paper it would be boring but if you had a powerpoint you could show pictures and information. The information on the powerpoint is easier and better to under stand because the person presetting could give you a summary of the page that your on while the ordnance is reading the information there self. so you have double the understanding. What I learnt about my presentation is if you make a mistake you always have the powerpoint on the screen behind or beside you you can look back at the screen and read it off until you get the next bit. I found that I forgot a lot but I had the screen to back me up.

This post explains what I think of Power points including mine

No comments:

Post a Comment