Sunday, February 26, 2012

Victory!

I chose the poem Victory because it is interesting and I understand it the best. This poem is about Sonia Weitz and her father seeing each other for the last time. They new they were both going to die. Her father was once strong but then the Nazi's took him away to a concretization camp when he came back he was very weak. There last days together before they got separated. They were dancing and enjoying what they could, they new they would not have another chance. I found this poem sad and depressing because it is about 2 people knowing they will die and describing there last days together

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your response gave a lot of detail into what you thought about the poem. I did the same poem and I thought a couple of the same things, like it was sad and depressing.

    ReplyDelete