Monday, March 7, 2011

How Is Will Just Like Me?

In our class I have been reading a book called the White Mountains by John Christopher, it is a great book. Will is the main charter in the story. Will has a friend Jack who just got capped by the tripods. Tripods are things that are robots that walk around on three legs, they also put caps on people. caps are chips that they put on your head and that is how they control people. Henry is Wills cousin and they do not get along together. Later on in the book Will and Henry have to become friends and set out on a journey to the White Mountains. Ozy mandyais is a person who is pretending to be capped and told Will there is another option in life than being capped.

One reason that Will is like me is that we are the same age and when I was born my parents weren't sure to name me Will after a bit of an argument they chose the name Sam. Another reason that we are the same is that when I was a little boy I loved going on adventures and exploring new places is well as going a head. That can also gets me into a bit of trouble but its worth it. One time when I went to a park it wasn't really a park it was a hill that was made into a big park. Me and my cousin Sarah would always have races to the top of an big big creator. I would always win.

Another reason that me and Will are a like

No comments:

Post a Comment