Sunday, August 8, 2010

Introduction

Hi my name is Sam and my birthday is coming soon. I am from New Zealand and have one sister in 4th grade, two Hamsters named Coke and Junior, a cat named Bella and some fish.


The last three books I have read are... Warriors the Fire and Ice By Erin Hunter, Warriors the Forest of Secrets and Warriors the Rising Storm. All by the same author. All those books are about 4  different clans of cats Wind clan, Shadow clan, River clan and Thunder clan, how they can survive in the woods and try to get along with each other.


 The last movie I saw was the Last Air Bender about the four elements: Water, Earth, Fire and Air. Long ago there was an Avatar - an air bender who is trying to save the world because the fire nation attacked but before he defeats the fire lord he must master all four elements.  


My academic goal is to get good grades! What I need to do is never forget my homework and get   organized!


My favorite holiday was when I visited  the Gold Coast in  Australia. I went to  all the theme parks such as Movie World, Sea World and Wet 'n Wild. I was 7 at the time and I went with my Grandmother.


I would describe myself as:

  •  nice
  •  sporty
  •  caring
  •  friendly
  •  fun



This is my first blog entry. I hope you enjoy my blog!!!!!!!!!!!           

No comments:

Post a Comment